Quote Originally Posted by rich815 View Post
Agfa APX was available from MANY places for a long time after it was discontinued. So was Plus-X. As was Neopan 400 in 120 before anyone heard it was in essence "gone". Again, thank you for sharing the info and I'm not questioning your veracity in what was told to you. In my experience it's far from proof. Especially for Fuji who unfortunately is notorious for misinformation and inaccuracy of information, on their websites and from what people hear from Fuji reps and distributors. This could be existing stock from a huge run last done. Who knows? I hope not, I really do. I'm a huge Fuji backer, love Acros and Neopan 400 and even have stocks of bulk Presto 400 and Super Presto 1600 in my freezer, and Neopan 400 in 120. And I own a Fuji GA645, a GA645zi, a Fuji GW690III and a Klass-S. I just learned over the years to not depend on anything heard from them even from supposedly reliable sources...
Just bought another 50 rolls of Neopan 400 for my freezer. Adding to my other hoarded personal supply of Neopan 400, 1600 and even SS....yet I'm still depressed after Freestyle's announcement.....