Quote Originally Posted by rich815 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Henning Serger:

Well, I've explained it several times here in the thread. O.k., one last time again....

The facts are:

- the film was re-introduced at Photokina 2012
- I got this information at the Fujifilm booth also directly from the responsible Product-& Key Account Manager, Photo Imaging Products
- at Photokina the film was presented both in the showcase at the booth, and in the film flyer / brochures there
- that was visible for all visitors at the booth
- at Photokina the major film distributors also have received direct information from Fujifilm, that Neopan 400 (135) will be available again in autumn 2012.
- this film has not been available in many major markets, and since last autumn it is there available again.

In Germany last December Neopan 400 with batch number 281 007, expiry date 2014 / 10 has been sold.

Best regards,
Henning

A rare case where I HATE being right. At least it sounds like it from the recent news and buzz...

How can you be considered right when Neopan 400 WAS re-introduced? That's a fact. It was. I have fresh Neopan 400 right now with 2014 a expiration date.

It is a travesty that Fujifilm re-introduced this film only to have it canceled 9 months later.