Another roll and a new scanner, bought an Epson V500. Tried another thermometer witch showed a lower temperature compared to the other one so it all got a little bit hotter. Also checked that the film was just covered with fluid to leave enough air in top of the tank and went back to 1 inversion every 30 sec as said in the instruction for dev in 25 degrees celcius. The background was grey seamless and the light to softboxes. Still got the same thing going on on the sides of the pic. Scanned a raw scan with vuescan and then runned it trough the colorperfect plugin. I did shoot exactly the same shot on the roll I sent away to the lab. It will be interesting to compare when I get it back.