Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
I just want to see my chromes on a light box in 4x5...I could stare for hours...

Also Roger I picked up an Agfa super slide projector at a good will but it was missing the tray, I think I remember hearing you discuss them, do you have any extra trays? It's a line tray instead of a circular one as far as I can tell.

And WOW Australia film prices are just silly, I would probably quit film at those prices, that's 5 times the price of some films here...

~Stone | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope, no spare trays. I had an old...forget the brand, but a projector I had in high school when I couldn't afford a Kodak, that used straight trays, but it's long gone or buried in my parents' basement in TN. I have a Medalist projector and some carousel trays, but I use those. I don't have a medium format projector. I think "super slides" where slides nearly 2" square that were shot on medium format and mounted in mounts with thin margins for projection in 35mm projectors. I've never seen one or used them, but I would get a medium format projector IF the film weren't going away. 6x6 or even 6x4.5 slides have to be awesome (6x7 even more so, but then the projector price and rarity goes up a great deal.)