Quote Originally Posted by dr5chrome View Post
PE - you can rent your space with a waver or terms of use. Usually insurance companies frown upon 'business' use in your home. You can buy separate 'business' liability coverage - but most home insurance wont cover your photo-stuff if they find out you are using it for business.

Makes ya wanna run right out and hug an Insurance Agent don't it! I'm about insurance broke now and do not need anymore premium notices. I'm thinking of joining a local club in my hometown and then maybe let just members I knew use my darkroom. The club just started about three months ago and is just about 100% digital, but I'm sure film would be welcome. We'll see I guess!