From Fuji:
"An all-round general purpose, high-performance, high speed color negative film delivering truly fine-grain. Superb for snapshots or action, in low light with flash, outdoors or indoors. Ideal for general use with compact zoom lens cameras."

I was able to get a bulk load of this nice film, and I'm passing the savings on to you! The film was not labeled with the expiration date (not packaged for retail sale; has been refrigerated since I got it a few weeks back), but I shot a test roll and got good results. Have a look, shot with a 33-year old Canon AE-1 with a 70-135 zoom lens, 1A Sky filter and polarizing filter:

1380784209.jpg
Graffiti, B Line Rails-to-Trails, Bloomington, IN

B Line 3rd St Bridge Detail.jpg
3rd St. Bridge for the B Line Rails-to-Trails, Bloomington, IN

You'll get 10 rolls for $13.95, shipped USPS Priority Flat Rate Small Box. With S/H at $5.85, so you're paying just 81 cents per roll! A that price, you might want several lots! Handy at this price for test shots and other miscellaneous work before you pull out the really expensive film! BTW, if you order multiple lots, I'll have to rework the S/H, but it will be in line with the 10-roll price.

Only 14 lots available, so order yours now!