I think Ilford likely has a good list, but here's mine:
3 trays at the size you want to print plus a larger one for washing (if you start with RC it doesn't need as much washing)
something with measurements to mix the chemicals - I have three plastic beakers that hold 1 liter each - label these with a Sharpie
tongs to move the print from tray to tray - each tong gets its own chemical and try to not touch a different chemical with each
large storage bottles for used stop bath and for fixer - developer is one shot, the others can be reused to some extent
easel to hold the paper under the enlarger (I have a four-bladed Saunders, but they aren't cheap)
timer for the enlarger (mine is a digital timer, I forget the brand)
multigrade filter set (if you plan on using Ilford paper, then I'd suggest their filters) - not sure where they go in an LPL, you may have to cut them to fit
I use a LCD kitchen timer to time my prints going through the chemicals.
Safelights appropriate to the paper (amber is fine for most, some need red)
get ready for some fun and remember that there are many mistakes, but you won't be the first to make them. There's always more paper to try again.
I'd suggest not trying any of the cool, but somewhat advanced things, like lith or liquid emulsion until you have the basics down.
Welcome to the best analog corner on the web! No question is too dumb to ask and you likely won't be the first to ask it.