Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
I don't care about "difficulty in loading film" I don't seem to struggle as much loading film like others do, they say the Mamiya RZ67 backs for example are hard to load, but easy for me, same with others so I feel like its not something to worry shoot...
The Sinar holders use a separate cassette to hold the film spools, and you have to manage the insertion of that into the body of the holder together with threading the film over a very long U-shaped path. For my taste it's fussier than the small backward-curling inserts that are the usual standard for interchangeable medium-format backs. It's awkward in the field, and there's a lot more surface area to keep clear of dust and grit. If you lose the cassette the holder is useless. OTOH, if you acquire extra cassettes, you can load them in advance and slightly speed up the process of changing film.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
I ask twice sometimes because there's the "I heard" info, and the "I've experienced first hand" info and sifting through it to understand fully is my plan.
I owned a C2N in 6x7 format. The internal construction was pretty chintzy. If you care about printing full frame with border (I did at the time, less so now), know that the design of the film gate produced three crisply-defined edges and one fuzzy one. Take Dan's good advice and exercise your Google skills on this before you take the plunge.