Quote Originally Posted by clayne View Post
It would be stupid for Kodak to change their yellow. The color and branding are iconic. Any attempt to rebrand would be perceived as "running away from the past." I like the yellow and their older logo personally. Gets the job done without a bunch of have waving.
That wouldn't be a bad idea, combining their old logo style but a new modern font... so yellow letters with a red border, but the font HAS to change, I know you don't think so cause you're old school, but really, trust me, I'm 30, and hardly anyone I know (and I've asked a bunch out of curiosity) has anything good to say about kodak products, all they say is "oh they sell those cheap disposable cameras right?" or "yea they have that print paper at stop & shop (AKA Giant for you southerners ... for you UK guys, it's a large grocery store chain). But none think quality, and many don't even know they are still a functioning company, some respond with "I thought they went out of business" so they really do need a re-brand, (forgive me for saying this I'm just being real here for a sec, don't hate me) ... their flock of followers is dying out... and there's little to no new blood...