My comical routine two weeks ago will have you groaning. I went to the public darkroom and was going to process 6 sheets of 8x10 B&W that I had shot of the War Memorial. Unfortunately there were 2 others wanting to use the darkroom as well and the trays had been set up from right to left, instead of left to right as I was used to, and in the dark I forgot and put the sheets in the water bath first and then into the fixer. So I got 6 sheets of lovely clear acetate. It has taught me never to rush and always to check the trays layout first. I now have to reshoot the building before I move back to Geelong.