As Michael has stated, reducing developing time is the easiest way to reduce overall negative contrast.

I advise to do a test, where you expose your film like you normally do, one entire roll of a 'typical' scene. Cut the film in thirds before you process, and develop only one third at a time, at different developing times. 6m30s for the first, to give you a reference to what you have done so far. Develop the next one at 6m flat, and if that contrast reduction isn't enough, try the last third at 5m30s. At one minute less time, you will have reduced developing time by roughly 15%, which should help you.

If you still have too much negative contrast, shoot one more roll and do it over until you find a developing time that works for you.

With that said, the contrast in your first print (church/chapel) is really very low. I see no bright whites, and also no deep blacks. It may be a trick of viewing it on screen, but to me it seems way too low in contrast.
The shot of the baby is not as bad, but lacking severely in print contrast to have much visual impact.