Quote Originally Posted by Wolfeye View Post
That's just about the most rude, clueless comment I've read here in ages. Jesus. He made a mistake, he wasn't expecting forgiveness in his film.

I don't know what the E-6 situation is in India but you could get an E-6 kit (they cost $20 in the US) and develop yourself. The Tetenal kit comes with instructions on pushing (1 or 2 stops, I believe) so you could extrapolate a bit for 3 stops. That's about the only guaranteed way to do this. Trusting it to a lab is fine, if you have a good reliable lab. If not, it could get processed "regular" by mistake and you'd have very dark images.

Good luck!
It's a little rude/gruff because it's lacking sympathy is general advice rather than technical support, but certainly not "the most rude", and certainly not clueless; I used to shoot a lot of slide film in the 1990's, used Nikon matrix metering for it, with velvia and fujichome100 and kodachrome. It requires care in exposure as it's the least forgiving of film types. Tri-x or color negative can handle over/under exposure very well. All the disposable and cheap cameras use negative film for this reason. Slide film not tolerating of exposure error is sort of like tmax film not tolerating processing error. It's awesome when it's done well. If you are inconsistent, it's not going to be a pleasant choice.

I'd also suggest as Wolfeye has doing it yourself. You will get color shifts by not processing it by directions at the very least, and it'll be unknown what you get for an image. I've developed plenty of E6 and it's not hard.