Quote Originally Posted by clayne View Post
Seems almost impossible that Kodak shipped you bad bleach. What time/temperature did you use the bleach at?
It does seem impossible, but I don't know what alternative explanation I could give. The bleach is already a working solution, so I didn't have to mix it with anything… people have reported success with these chemicals. I aerate the bleach just how others have said they have: keep 500mL of working solution in a 1L bottle, shake like crazy, open the cap, blow in air, shake some more, repeat. I tried to keep the bleach at 100f like the processing manual says, but the manual also says there's wiggle room (75f to 105f if I remember correctly).

What else could I have done wrong? Could I have contaminated the bleach somehow? I'm not sure how I would've.

I've run out of ideas.—lol