Found this stuff with a bunch of aerial photography gear at an estate sale along with two enlargers. All of the equipment with it dates to the 50's and 60's. I was able to find information on the rest of the gear, but this stumped me bad. I truly have no idea what this is other than the fact that it's light sensitive. Any information or suggestions on where to get information would be very helpful. Thinking it may be color reversal paper due to the "type r" and the fact that there was aerial slide film also in the lot, but not sure.