I have been reversal processing for a few years and have made it around the block two or three times by now. I have devoured virtually everything that was out there, good and bad. I do keep looking....

I didn't know that lye did that. However I do have a few pounds of Kodalk, but it doesn't go much above ph 10. I really needed 11-12. Sodium carbonate I have is not that fresh and there seems to be some hydration with it. Measurements with other recipes seemed to be off. I guess I could just add until I got the ph I needed, or get some fresh...

Dektol was adequate but I do have a few problems. The first is 4l of the stuff get's a little rank by the time I get to the end of it and the smaller packs are a blatant rip-off. I've been trying to focus on something I can make (I make everything else I use) so I can make how much I need and when I need it.

I live in Canada and it seems like I will have to wait for the second coming before I can get someone to sell me hydroquineone up here. It's amazing how much of it is around; look but can't touch. I have ascorbic acid, but have only a few grams left.