Quote Originally Posted by Bob Carnie View Post
Very interesting post,who would have thunk there is a twin out there.

I am starting to do exactly the same thing with my work, how are you storing the prints , what editions are you doing, and do you have a web site to sell the work?
I am also at a stage where I am exposing more film than I ever have and trying to keep up is a big undertaking but the experience is overwhelmingly positive.
The biggest hurdle for me is archiving the work well so at a moments notice I can find each image to show people. I have bought storage racks for home that are very sturdy and I have been till now using the grey storage boxes, but very open to hear how you plan to archive and modify my system.
I have just started and to this point have one or two AP 's of every image, but now at a stage where I want to print every free moment I have.
My wife is exactly the same way so I am really lucky to have this partner.

I would love to see some of your prints as you are doing exactly what I think each and every photographer should do, good luck over the next 10 years.
Being stubborn and hardworking are IMO the most important attributes to becoming a great printmaker.
I use clamshell boxes and post bound binders for the most part with my prints.

Have you done any work trying to get into museums or other institutions?