I'm slowly migrating away from my Profoto strobes and am starting to shoot more work using flashbulbs. I bought 5 cases of bulbs that need, or recommend to be used in a "medium studio reflector" I assume these are not the standard 5" and 7" reflectors that are normally found.

Does anybody have a photo of one, or know if there is a modern equivalent?