I don't like KR... although i used to read his site all the time as well, haven't in months, and only for a glance. i thought he was all about photography, but his end goal is money (as is everyones, but as a photography site, i'd think there should be more than just getting as many readers to click on his links), which is the reason he moved to NY, when amazon was gonna be forced to pay taxes (something along those lines).

As a newbie, he wasn't very helpful, and with a lack of hands on reviews, why even read the articles (on digital)...

when i stopped reading was when he was 'about' to announce the new Full Frame winner, i don't know how but i ended up reading he said the d800 was the winner, on an article he had backtracked on and edited, meanwhile on his front page, he continued to hook in readers, by saying he was having trouble deciding between C or N... all i was thinking was, he's probably not even reading any of the cameras, which is REALLY MESSED UP, because some people will go on to purchase a camera based on his Non-reviews...

Most importantly, have you seen his photos?
i don't want to read/take any advice from KR...