Quote Originally Posted by railwayman3 View Post
If it annoys you that much, you don't have to read the thread or spend time replying.

I think that, realistically, all we "Kodachrome enthusiasts" realise it's not going to come back, but it has been a big part of the photographic scene for 75 years, there are billions of slides in existence, and there is no reason why it should not be discussed, reminissed over, or whatever people wish to do. Or do you think that everything in history is "dead and buried" and should be forgotten?

I have the right to reply to this thread, having as I do a collection of 20,000 Kodachrome slides from 1968 to 1994. It's not as if it is alien to me.
As Stephen has rightly pointed out in a later post, the process is dead on a cost-basis alone. I, along with anybody else here can see the beauty of Kodachrome slides more than 50 years since they were shot. But all that reminiscing isn't going to bring it back. Now, how about we embrace what we still have of film while that lasts? Or is that opportunity going to be wasted jockeying on keyboards? Sorry, but I've got photography to do.