Hi all,

I don't think shipping is an option. Maybe eBay from Asia?

B&H basically charge a min order of $40US for delivery. Ie one roll of film. Freestyle has been my choice, their films are a bit more but cheaper freight. However a single bottle of 500ml rapid fixer liqiuid cost $20US for freight. If it was 2x 500ml bottles the freight becomes $30US.

I go to Asia somewhat annually so I could pick it up there but not sure if they are as cheap or what ....

I want to keep the quantities down. I don't shoot enough. So I prefer a 1L made up (undiluted) using a powder developer than a 1L of liquid. The powder ones here seems to be cheaper per roll or film. Even if I did the suggested 6 rolls for the ID11 (powder). Compared to say 16 rolls of IDXX. Yes there is LC29 but I just won't use enough of it, it suggest I could do between 16 rolls to 50 rolls by diluting it more and it last 36 months in full bottles according to them (unmixed concentrate), much of it would be thrown out...

I think the ID11 or similar would be the way. 6 or 13 rolls for the 6 months. This is a first timer so I prefer something easier to work with too...

250ml of Ilfotol? I did my search at the mailorder giant B&H, thanks. I was basing it on them, they only did 1L.