It took a while, but here's what I did for my first trial:
* F-Stop calculation for step no.28 (2.62 logD):
k^2 = 0.8/C*10^D
* By means of an exposure meter, I was able to determine the C value for my flash meter: C=218
--> k = 1.237 <-> f-stop 1.0 + 6/10
* Flashed the step tablet several times onto HP5+ 120 roll films.
* Developed in Xtol for 4, 5.5, 8, 11, 16 mins @ 20°C.
* Measured all fields with my densitometer, calculated average values.
* Filled the values into the test evaluation sheet (please find attached to this message).
* The normal EI value is just an estimation from the previous measurements. It needs another film to get the real value.
I'm wondering if the result is more or less reasonable or if I'm fundamentally mistaken about something?
Last edited by freemp; 08-18-2013 at 10:15 AM. Click to view previous post history.