Expecting to shoot in a "modern facility" (the Jasper Activity Center doubles as a hockey arena in the winter months), I brought along a brick of HP5 and 6 rolls of Delta 3200 to photograph the Heritage Rodeo last night. The Delta 3200 was to be my "insurance policy;" I had expected to shoot the HP5 at 1600 and process it in Diafine. However, the place was like shooting in the Black Hole of Calcutta: pot lighting illuminated some areas up to a stop-and-a-half brighter than others; I decided to forgo color entirely and concentrate on the black and white. At ISO 3200, the best I could do was to shoot the 300mm wide open at 1/500h at F2.8 and the 80-200mm at the same. Quickly running out of Delta 3200 ( I have never shot rodeo before, hence the large amount of film for a 2 1/2 hour event), I turned to the HP5. While I have shot both HP5 and Tri-X at ISO 1600, 3200 is a first. So, what developer would/should I use for this film? I doubt I will print larger than 8"x12", if that influences the answer.