Retro...

What you ask is a rather large problem to me at present. At EK, it was all done by computer. And, our work was directed to getting the total speed which was reported back to us. And so, in the third image, this is a material with only blue speed, so the green speed would be reported as zero. In the second image, the green speed would be reported in some given speed value related to the illuminant used for exposure (thus for your example, the illuminant must be specified). You did this, but we used a different energy standard.

In the first image I show 6 types of spectral sensitization. In the final graph I show a concentration series of one dye on a film. In all of these cases, the energy was held constant so that the output was the same on the "X" at each wavelength. Speed can be calculated for each dye at each concentration, and by varying the distribution of energy, one can then calculate the speed under daylight or tungsten (and etc.).

The next to last scan is an exposure to light of different wavelengths and overlapping, thus giving us a human eye view which is compared to the densitometry to give us values that relate color reproduction to dye set to spectral sensitivity to illuminant (working backwards from the actual image). There are about 25 or so of these exposures in a set.

In any event, although I have examples, I have no computer program to do this for me. I have given some real data but that is as far as I can go.

Sorry. And sorry for the scrambled order of the uploads. APUG did that!

PE