You might want to consider enlarger usability as well as makes and models. For example, how high is the ceiling in the room where you will be using the enlarger? And how tall are you? And if you intend to work while standing, how high off the floor must the enlarger baseboard be in order for you to feel comfortable at the easel? And does that leave enough room at the top?

Years ago I purchased an enlarger with an extended column, only to find that I had to place the baseboard on a support far too low in order to accommodate the fully raised head. I'm rather oversized at 6' 6" and 225 lbs. That original space ended up forcing me to have to sit on a low stool sideways and turn 90 degrees to use it. It was very uncomfortable.

Now I have a basement darkroom with a 10-foot ceiling. That same enlarger is now wall-mounted with plenty of head room. And I installed the counter top that serves as a "baseboard" 6-inches higher (42") than the standard kitchen counter height (36") just to accommodate my height. Much, much nicer.

Depending on your unique situation, these are the sorts of things you might wish to consider in advance. Getting them right at the beginning can make all the difference, even if its only a temporary space.

Ken