Quote Originally Posted by Doc W View Post
I like the idea of two 4x10's but I have no idea where to get the proper equipment ("divider boards"? "DDS"?)
Divider boards go in the back of the camera, they allow you to make two 8x5 or 4x10 exposures, or four 4x5 exposures on one sheet of 8x10 film. I have a set for my Deardorff V8. "DDS" in this case means "double dark slide" - what we call a "filmholder". You can modify the darkslide by cutting it in half, so it masks half the sheet, but you'll need an expendable darkslide.