I mostly shoot an 8x10 Phillips, but I had all kinds of Sinar odds n' ends laying around and luckily found a relatively clean old 4x5 Norma with the
original tapered bellows in exceptional shape - much more versatile than the later Sinar square bellows, although they're interchangeable. It's
a wonderful system for both architecture and for very long focal length lenses - just a pound heavier than similar Sinar F2 configurations, but
distinctly more stable, and still far lighter and more portable than the P series. I did learn all those depth of field calculator things etc, but
quickly ignored them. The Norma is not yaw-free like the F and P series, but for me this is a non-issue. Yaw free helps if you're doing swings
and tilts at the same time when the camera is not level, like pointing down on a tabletop shot with a consistent plane of focus. In landscape
photog things are generally just to complex for any rote formula like that, and in architecture one generally levels the camera first. People do
love their Arcas too, but Sinar is way more abundant and more affordable at this point, and certainly easier to find parts and components for.
If you do go for a Sinar F make sure it isn't a Frankensinar stitched together from mismatched standards then deceptively described. The
true F2 front standard is much more durable than the 4x5 F1 or F+. The F2 metering back on the rear standard might not be important, but
the spring is softer form inserting darkslides. For sheer durability the Norma system is superior to the F, though the F is smoother to operate,
and the trick with any Norma is to find one still in good condition - they're easy to tune-up if everything is there and not worn out.