Quote Originally Posted by pentaxuser View Post
Are you referring to the usual RC paper such as Ilford MGIV. If not what system produces contact prints of say 135/120 negs in the sun pentaxuser

NUTS, quoted the wrong post. I meant #35.

I hope that's meant to be tongue in cheek. You can hold the negs up against a window but it's not practical with a loose
strip of film.
Cyanotypes(sunshine prints) are simple but not convenient to examine negatives with. Kits are really inexpensive a lot of schools will use them to contact leaves and other misc. stuff.