Perhaps you should take a look at the Retrospective 10 made by Think Tank. The bag is very well made, its inner pockets are well organized, it is weather-proof and comes with a rain cover and does not look like a camera bag. It is almost the same size as the Domke F-3X. Although not mentioned a lot, I believe a big plus in favour of the Domke bags is that they are washable. Very few other bags can boast of something close to that. The Domke is very well made, too. The F-3X is mainly a shoulder bag - it stays on the shoulder without slipping but is rather uncomfortable to carry across the body. There are times when carrying the bag across is recommended. But, of course, this is a matter of personal taste. One final point I would like to make is that you should be able to take things in and out of the bag easily while it is on your shoulder. With some good looking and expensive bags taking thing in and out of them while they are still on the shoulder can be a hassle. So, I would say, whenever possible, you should try the bag before deciding to buy it.