Most interesting. Working professionals around me, additional to my own work, never refer to print processes as "injket". Such a name is associated with a generally inferior quality and archival stability. And there is a big difference in what is actually done out there! What is wrong with referring to any photograph as prints? Or is getting bent out of shape over one process vs another and semantics all the go instead? Darkroom-produced prints are very commonly referred to as silver gelatin prints — neat; a quaint, old world term that elicits an aura of mystery and authority in the photographer. Then there is the alternative process camp: they are commonly termed "hybrid-X prints": colourimetrically synthesized RGB exposed to traditional photographic media (chiefly Kodak Endura Professional MET, among a swag of others, including, fibre, silk, RC-coated media now). Giclee is inkjet by definition, often favoured for quick proofing, but it is not a broad definition that sits easy with print processes that are off-hand or ignorantly referred to as "inkjet" when something is not produced by such a process.