Quote Originally Posted by elekm View Post

I'm using an older Zeiss Ikon Ikophot T. It takes a 9-volt radio/smoke detector battery, can be used with either the left or right hand and can do incident or reflective metering.

It has no meter needle to be knocked out of calibration - just two small glow bulbs. It's accurate, and the battery lasts a long time -- like several years under moderate use. It's brilliantly simple in its design and to use.

I think the Weston Master III is very handsome with its brushed-steel case, but the many small numbers on its dial make it difficult to use, especially in dim light. But a selenium meter isn't the best tool for dim light.
I like that Ikophot. It would be worth having just to appreciate the cleverness of the designers.
I use a Master III for general use, with and without the Invercone, and an old Lunasix for low light. I don't have much trouble reading the Weston, when it's too dim to read the numbers I reach for the Gossen.
I have a spare Weston, NIB, a spare LunaPro, NIB, and a spare Lunasix. I'm set for life. Several lives, actually.