So, what we really could do with is a list of tips for using Portra (sheet, roll or 135, as appropriate) as an interneg or dupe film, in order to print from transparencies on to RA4.

Several decades ago this was a standard part of our lab work, but there was/were specialist interneg film(s) from Kodak for exactly this purpose - they were discontinued years ago of course.