Quote Originally Posted by RattyMouse View Post
OK, for folks like me who now only just discovered this camera, what can we do? Is there any way to buy one now?
Just an FYI: originally there were two cameras, a 90mm with helical focus, and a 65mm fixed. A lot of people (like me) ordered one of each.
After a few stretch goals and an update or two, they've decided to make both cameras the same and supply both mounts, so people like me are going to get 2 bodies, 2 65mm mounts, and 2 90mm mounts. Once they start shipping, I'd be looking around on ebay, there'll probably be more than a few that won't want both bodies and will re-sell the other one (I might, I haven't decided yet).

Meanwhile, I'm getting antsy waiting for mine. I've stocked up early, got a 90/8 SA and 65/8 SA (in nice lightweight copal 00), got a few film holders and a bucket of film (hp5, delta100, and a 50-pack of expired Original Velvia), a pack of 20 Quickload Astia and holder, a 405 back and a few packs of FP3000, plus a Graflex 23 back. I've also got a 105/3.5 Xenar to play with, GG focussing and FP3000 will make for an interesting street project I've got in mind.
Now it's all sitting around waiting for the camera, I was thinking yesterday I'll go buy a cheap Cambo from KEH to keep me busy for the next few months...