Hey all!

Well I have to keep pluggin away at moving stuff to new homes, and this WAS on the 'to keep' list. Now it's up for sale. Fickle, fickle me!
I'm moving on/out of my apartment by the end of this month(Sept), so I have to liquidate *almost* everything, since I'll be going cross-country for a new line of work come the new year(and have some places to go, people to see and things to do before then)
It is by far, the cleanest and and least used press I've ever seen. Bar none. (I'm the 2nd owner, and haven't even had a chance to use it myself yet, btw!)

Anywhoooooo, here it is: on the chopping block for you! 'Whet' your appetite when looking at this super clean example !
Works a treat. Heats up quickly, maintains temperature accurately(again, barely been used by both the former owner, I haven't used it yet) and has a platen size of 18.25" x 22.25". Nice and small, yet large enough(barely) to mount prints onto 20x24 board(a small bit of board hanging out the front).

I have release folder material(not pictured) I will include as well w/ purchase of the press. NOT SELLING SEPARATELY.

Due to size and weight, and lack of time to find and/or fabricate appropriate shipping essentials for something of this size, I will not be able to ship it.
***PICK-UP ONLY, in-person please***
I'm located in Covina: just south of the 210fwy, and just west of the 57. Easy peazy to get to from DTLA/west side, or if you want to drive from AZ, come on over

My selling price: $550, cash payment upon pick up(or delivery (see line below))
For an extra $50(so $600 total), I can hand-deliver up to a 30mi radius from the Covina/Glendora/Azusa area.
I'm always open to meeting fellow APUG members, especially when meeting in-person :-)
*APUG will get 3% back if it sells to someone messaging me here, through the forum.

please send any inquiries if you should have any, via PM here on the forum
thx,
Dan

p.s. I also have an assortment of 8x10, 11x14 and 16x20 archival matboard(Conservation Resources museum-quality brand). Both 2-ply and 4-ply.
I will offer it for sale first to the purchaser of the press, otherwise I will be listing it for sale separately on 9/8/13.

Not everyday you get a chance to pick up a super clean one, folks! Just in time for this winters printing and mounting session of this summers shootin!