Quote Originally Posted by NB23 View Post
Even if digital longevity storage wasn't an issue, I still couldn't overcome the whole digital process: digging into folders, open windows/folders, browsing through the thumbnails, naming/renaming files. WTF???

I'm sorry but they aren't photographs and that isn't photography. It's Fileographs and Fileography. Drives me insane.

Anyone read their "newspapers" on their iphone? Is there something more inhuman then that? The noise of the newspaper, the feel in hand, the obligatory posture, the smell! The swears while trying to find an article, the sheet that won't stay steady, the folding, the pitching it on the table. Reading the news? Quite a secondary experience next to the senses' overload of what a physical newspaper brings as a whole experience. iPhone? Meh.

File-O-Graphy. Garbage-O-graphy. All the same. Has nothing to do with real photography, even if storage wasn't an issue.
I'm with you 100%. Especially about the feel and smell of a newspaper (I prefer the Chicago Sun Times when I can get it) But when you keep doing something over and over again to dissatisfaction and an unchanging result,I think that meets one definition of crazy so STOP doing it and stick with film. You'll probably sleep better at night. [There, that was easy ].
Mark