When I first started in MF almost 25 y/o I got a Pentax 6x7 with a plane prism and needed a meter. I chose the Gossen Luna Pro and it served me very well for many years. When they first came out, Sekonic was running a deal on their new L-508 Zoom Master meter and I picked one up for about $450. The meter got great reviews and I liked the idea of a spot meter as I had never used one before.
Through the years I have grown to love this meter and frankly wouldn't trade it for any other. It's versatility, spot, incident and flash is unbeatable. I find that I use it about 75% of the time in incident mode, but when I need it the spot is right there. I rarely use the flash capability, but once again it is there when I need it.
I did a search on Fleebay and was surprised that there was only one up for bid. There was about 7hrs. to go and the bid was about $225. I suspect that it will go for between $250 and $275 and it was one that was hardly used ;-)
I like to think that the lack of 508's on the auction site is that the owners hold them dear and are unwilling to let them go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD