Quote Originally Posted by justin parker View Post
I have recently purchased a CP-31 with the wash and dry module off of eBay that has been pulled out of a "working environment" and is "fully tested". It hasn't arrived yet but we shall see. Since I don't have 220V wired, I am going to buy a step up transformer, probably this model:

http://www.amazon.com/LiteFuze-LT-50...up+transformer

I figure 5000W should be plenty of margin, and no harm in getting a more "beefy" model.

The eBay listing doesn't seem to include the replenishment unit that I have seen discussed here and elsewhere. I have never seen anyone selling one of those separately, and I haven't even been able to find a picture of what it looks like. I realize it isn't needed, but I am quite curious as in the future I plan to operate this in a shared darkroom and hopefully the unit will get lots of use.

Cheers,
Justin
Justin,
Are you sure it needs 220v? Mine and all others I've seen take 100v.
If using for ra-4 in a gang drkrm., you'll definitely want to find the replenisher module. Also, get or make some floating lids so that you can remove the racks at the end of the day. This is crucial to keeping the rollers intact and clean.