Quote Originally Posted by amateur_trombonist View Post
If you live in Canada and are having trouble purchasing RA-4 or C-41 chemicals try the following source. I've purchased from this company a couple of times in the last few years and the service has been great. The address is: Hi-Tech Service Centre, 5143 Tomken Rd., Mississauga, ON, L4W 1P1. Their phone number is (905)-238-0388.
Note: the website could use some work but don't let that scare you off - the product (RA-4 anyway, I haven't used their C-41) works fine. They will even mix you up some EP2 chemicals if you need them.
Thanks for this - it looks very interesting!