Hi everybody,
I've found myself in a situation where I'm forced to sell my darkroom and camera equipment. I'm disabled and my shaking has gotten to the point I'm no longer steady enough to hold my camera still. I've always used converters to power my 220V gear. I've been told the TBE2 can run on 110V - is this true? Don't want to sell without the converter if it really needs the 220V. My TBE2 is the 220V model.