I have owned two Fuji 6x9's and they were great cameras, but for the fact that close-focusing wasn't it's strong point. The Mamiya 6x9's are versatile and have very good optics also. Folders can be very good or very bad. I have a "no name folder that looks like my Icarette, but has a 105mm f4.5 uncoated Xenar that takes really nice color and B&W images, but you really have to watch extending the bellows on that one and do it very slow or you'll see the difference in your negative. The Ikonta's , even with the Novar Anastigmat lens is very good. If you don't mind 620 respooling and it sounds like you don't, then find a Kodak Monitor 620 with the lens that has the word "special" on it in red letters. You will then have one of the best folders ever made and at a very reasonable price due to it being 620 film. The Russian Moskva camera is neat, but everyone I have owned had to have it's rangefinder sync'd with the lens and that's not an easy job. I no longer have any modern, high class. 6x9 camera's, but I do have three of the very best ever made. Two Kodak Medalist I's with flash added to both and one Medalist II, plus extension backs, ground glass back and 2x3 sheet film holders. I bought my first Kodak Medalist II in 1975 for $30.00 and have been hooked on the 100mm f3.5 ever since that day. Like Johnyh said, it's a little heavy and bulky so I don't use mine unless I plan on working slow and precise. Good folders win every time when it comes to mobility/ease of use, but that Medalist wins for end results. If you are handy you can work on your own( I do) and adjust what needs to be adjusted. First thing you better do is buy a repair manual copy of the big auction site, set the coffee aside and have plenty of time on your hands, but there's nothing your can't bring up to stuff unless it's broken. Or you could just send it to Bald Mountain for a CLA. Nothing like a big negative to make a person smile. Not to mention a chrome!