I agree with all the above but were still talking about good 'ol fashioned customer service and if Lupus doesn't do their homework, I might buy elsewhere...

I wanted to run some thru HC-110 and when seeing their times (in my estimation) merely copy and pasted from prior benchmarks from the film industry, it's just not that fuzzy feel that Ilford, Kodak and ADOX provide....those are my main films....just wanted to try out APX 400 considering that the APX100 was a great film, I thought I'd see what it's like.....throwing away $20 (2 rolls a film and shipping) seems like a big amount of waste to me to dial in my dev, contrast, etc....

Might'a just talked myself out of even considering this film due to what I perceive is bad cust serv via poor marketing, web site clarity....etc

Am I over reacting? Just trying to justify $6 a roll....this stuff better be the bees knees to continue buying it....

Anyone dev a roll yet?

Fwiw, I was quite excited to mess with a new film but this apparent (my estimation) sloppy work by Lupus has me wondering why bother....