That does make sense, if you're looking for a smaller body.

I'm not knowledgeable about the EOS bodies, so I don't know if there would be a better body to suit your needs.

If you don't have a large group of lenses, you could always consider switching systems to one that offers a viewfinder that suits your needs.

For example, the Contax 139 Quartz is a smaller body with a fairly large, bright viewfinder.

However, it's manual film advance, manual film rewind. It does have fully auto and manual exposure, and it's all manual focus.

Just one possibility among many.

There are so many film cameras out there today that you could easily try others without breaking the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by aatonpanavision View Post
Hmm well, I was just trying to find something to modify what I feel like is the best camera in my hands. I like it more than most of the other EOS style cameras because it's smaller.

The periscope there is super fancy and nice, but way to bulky for me. I wonder if they make a different model?

I basically want the bigger screen because it's easier to take in the color and power of the potential picture. Focusing manually is also easier. To sum all that up, it's just easier to shoot with a better view.