Ok so here it is, the list of what I got:
1. Oriental Seagull G4 16x20
2. Oriental Seagull G2 16x20
3. Kodak Polycontrast III RC 8x10, 16x20
4. Kodak Polycontrast Rapid II RC 8x10 (He has hand written "For Contact Sheets" on this box, not sure why)
5. Kodak Polycontrast Rapid II RC 8x10, 11x14
6. Ilford Multigrade IV FB Fiber 8x10
7. Kodak P-Max Art RC 8x10, 11x14 full box 50 sheets
8. Agfa Broveria Speed 8x10
9. Kodak Polyfiber 11x14
10. Kodak Ektalure 8x10
11. Agfa multicontrast Premium MPC 310 RC 8x10
12. Kodak PolyPrint RC 8x10 unopened 25 sheets
Most of the boxes/envelopes have been started, so I'm not sure of the condition or quantities in any of them, but seem to have been stored properly in light tight sleeves. Two of the packages are unopened. If any of this is good it'll keep me entertained for awhile. As far as dates, I didn't seen any printed on the packages but I did see a handwritten date on one of 1995, but I don't believe all of it is from that era, some seems newer. Fortunate for me, since he had this size paper I also got 4 Kodak 16x20 trays, 4 hard rubber 8x10 trays, 3 8x10 trays, and printing easels for all the sizes above. I'll have to read more about it but there's also Cibachrome Tubes and the motorized roller for Cibachrome Prints.
I didn't just get the paper........ I got the entire darkroom, including the stainless steel sink. Included in the deal: Omega Super Chromega D Dichroic II Enlarger with 3 lens turret, Rodenstock and Minolta Rokkor enlarger lenses, power supplies, enlarging easels with one having been new in an unopened box, timers, 15 developing tanks in different sizes, photo paper listed above, 20 rolls of professional film, safelight, film drying clips, thermometer new in box, film dryer, paper safe, grain focusing, lots of stainless steel developing reels in 35mm, 120, and 220. All for the princely sum of..............$100USD. I think I made out pretty good. I have a few items I may sell off and this whole lot will probably have cost me nothing in the end but my time.