Quote Originally Posted by NedL View Post
Stone you crack me up. We are almost opposites... I'm usually up before the sun rises, and already tired from working all morning by noon!

Well I've had a setback. I had 4 different noon shots that I was really looking forward to seeing, and I developed my film this morning. They were all shot with a 55mm micro AIS and half way through the roll I noticed the DOF preview was slow to respond. They are all totally blown out. I've had a feeling about this lens for a while but now the blades must be really sticking badly. 5 of the shots were 1/2s exposures with a blue filter at F/22, and the overexposure is so extreme that it bleeds over to other frames... I wonder how open it was for 1/2 second in full sun noon! There are also 5 perfectly exposed frames on the roll from using a different lens, but those were not for high noon MSA. There is only one MSA shot that looks like it might be printable, maybe, with difficulty ( only about 2 or 3 stops overexposed )

I might try again with another lens if I can find time for it. I like the idea I was aiming for.
Ha ha, well fortunately today I had to get up early because my girlfriend slept over and she goes off to work very very early so I made it a point to get up and get dressed and be ready and so I'm ready to shoot now I just have to wait another two hours... Lol

Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk