Okay, off to a good start! Here's what's next:

1) Yashica 635 TLR with 35mm Adapter Kit. S/N: 3910878. I'm selling my "keeper", the one that has the red skin! Everything is functional, including the self-timer. Includes the 6-piece adapter kit to shoot 35mm; the Take-Up reel isn't original, but it works! Comes with the metal lens caps! $125, OBO.

Yashica 635 TLR with 35mm Adapter Kit.jpg

2) Yashica 635 TLR with 35mm Adapter Kit, #2. S/N: SX 6102689. This one appears to have been a showroom model. A bit of wear, but still looks great! The self-timer doesn't function properly; switching from M to X mode (or vice versa; I can't remember) blocks the self-timer. However, in this specimen, switching from X to M doesn't change the bar's position, suggesting something amiss inside. You can cock the timer for about 5 seconds of delay, and it fires. Also fires under normal circumstances, so I believe the problem of the X-to-M to be isolated solely to the self-timer.

In addition to the camera, you'll get the original box, the original leather carry case, the original manual, and a small showroom display sign with the original price! So, you're getting a lot for your money!

$125, OBO.

Yashica 635 TLR - Original Box.jpg Yashica 635 TLR with 35mm Adapter Kit - Boxed Kit.jpg

3) MEC-16. This is a German variant on the 16mm subminiature craze. Gold-toned with black highlights. Heavier than most, so feels a bit better in the hand. You may still be able to get new film for this one (you can for many of the other 16mm sub-mins). Comes in the original hardshell clam case, with instructions and original serial number card. Appears to be fully functional; winds and fires as expected. This is one is rarer than the others out there, so a bit pricier, though by the looks on that big auction site, my price might be too low!

$100, OBO.

MEC-16 Cased.jpg

4) Universal Minute-16 Camera and Flash. This looks like a toy (some critics claimed such), though Universal tried to give it the look of a "real" camera with the flash unit! Both are new-in-the-box, which I suspect to be fairly rare (though I did see one pair on that site - but my price is lower!).

The camera uses a small film cassette. No idea if those are available; if so, I suspect it's load your own! Fixed focus, fixed shutter speed, but three (3) aperture settings! The flash uses AA batteries, but not sure what type of bulb.

If you own a studio with a display window for the public, having this set up on a small tripod would surely bring people in just to ask about it!

$100, OBO.

Minute 16 Camera and Flash Set.jpg Minute 16 Boxed Camera.jpg Minute 16 Flash Assembled.jpg

5) Minox B. This specimen appears to be new-in-the-plastic-case! The shutter speed knob shows a bit of handling, but this has likely passed through a number of owners! Amazed the parts have stayed together as long as they have! Comes with the Owner's Manual with correct registration card; leather case; metal focusing cable, and a mailer label for sending the film out for development.

Regarding the cable and the small balls along its length, they allow for rapid focusing just by feel! If you were going to shoot sheets of paper in a hurry (think "industrial espionage"), you'd preset the focus length, press the button for the exposure meter, rotate the shutter speed knob to that indicated by the meter, then slide your hand to the correct ball when holding the camera over the paper.Also includes

I have several boxes of new film for the Minox, though they're a bit out of date. They've been refrigerated since I bought them, so I suspect they're still good. PM if you're interested, and I'll let you know what I have. I think I have an early 1960's box of Tri-X for the Minox; again, PM me.

$100, OBO. [On the lower end for such a set]

Minox B - Plastic Case.jpg Minox Film.jpg

6) Minolta-16. You've probably seen these, and they're pretty neat! However, I have one that's almost New-In-The-Box! I say "almost" because the boxes have been damaged by repeated handling. Otherwise, it's pretty special!

This specimen (forgot to record the S/N) has a black body is scratch/scuff-free (models with colors other than silver bring more money)! The camera has shutter speeds of 25, 50, 200, and aperture settings of f=3.5, 4, 5.6, 8, 11. Inside the black leather carry case are two (2) auxiliary lenses: Close-Up No. 1 and No. 2. The case is etched Chiyoda-Kogaku-Japan (some just have "Japan").

I'll throw in 2 rolls of new B/W film and 1 roll of Color (a $25 value)! They may be slightly out of date, but they've been refrigerated since I bought them.

Now the cool part (at least for me): the original sales receipt is in the box! It indicates it was sold on 31 Aug 1959 aboard a US Navy ship out of Sasebo, Japan, at a cost of $13 for the camera and a roll of film. The buyer, Marvin Chapman, appears to be an Aviation Storekeeper Petty Officer 1st Class (his rating is listed as "AKP1"; the 3-letter designation indicates a service rating), stationed in a Marine barracks (shown as "MARBKS" on the receipt). By the way, if you can demonstrate a family link to Marvin, I'll sell it to you at a discount! Get it back into the family!

$75, OBO.

Minolta 16 - Black Body Set.jpg

Enough for today! Look tomorrow for a Steky II, David White Realist 3D (2 available, 1 with flash), a few more sub-minis, a Meade telescope (F=1000mm) & lenses, plus odds and ends!