I was walking through a flea market a couple weeks ago and found this camera with a tag that said "old Polaroid - $10.00". Even I knew that with wasn't an old Polaroid so I picked it up. It is an ICA Sirene 135 from 1920.

ICA.jpg

For a 90 year old camera, cosmetically it is in very good shape, the bellows look real good as does the rear hood, but... The focusing glass is broken and the shutter is hosed. The shutter speed dial doesn't feel right and the blades are loose. There were also no plate/film holders. I don't see a big problem with the glass but the shutter and holders with probably make it a static display. The shutter/lens has "Extra Rapid Aplanat Helios" on it.

The other one is something like I never saw before. It is an 1897 Adlake with 12 holders, two with glass, all inside the camera. I don't have a photo but this
adlake1.jpg

is from this site http://www.vintagephoto.tv/adlake.shtml that shows and explains it much better than I can. I've only had it a couple days and haven't really been able to get into it yet.