Quote Originally Posted by AgX View Post
see post #3

Alternatively you could mail their service man. His address is on the Gossen site too.
I went to their site after reading your post but unfortunately could not find that form.

Quote Originally Posted by xtolsniffer View Post
It's a great meter but always strikes me as a little on the delicate side for the money. Wonderfully accurate though. I've calibrated all my cameras against it from a test set using Velvia. The Gossen was spot on (the F4, F100 and D700 were off by up to a stop either way, but the FM3a was right on the money).
It really is a great meter, I've been using it for a little over a year now and it has never let me down. The readings, as you mentioned, are super accurate. But I agree it is a little on the delicate side. I'm very easy on my gear and the swivel portion already has a significant amount of play in it. Can't say I'm too happy with their customer support either . Almost makes me wish I looked at some of the Sekonic offerings a little more closely.

In a last ditch effort, I've ordered a replacement dome for a Luna Star F2 from B&H. That will be here Friday (hopefully) just in time for an important weekend shoot. I looked at the Luna Star F2 manual and the pictures showing how the dome mounts looks exactly like my DigiPro's.