Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
I'm talking about using them as hot lights... Apparently I'm not familiar enough with any wet plate processing, I thought you needed them for the exposure but your response sounds like you need them for development?

Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
UV is more typical for printing using alternative processes.

CLF's are less work to put together, and are great for lighting your subjects using wetplate.