I think this would be very hard to do, since my working methods include critical, density readings within the info palette of PS as well that would be very difficult to just say put some density here and make sure there is density there. People that want to understand this method of working, would need a working knowledge of LAB, CMYK , RGB and of course greyscale and get to understand when one colour space is more important to be in than the others...

I am waiting for the day that the rules are relaxed in this area, but to be honest am quite happy just talking about the darkroom side of my life and not piss off the powers to be with my digital hybrid approach here on APUG.

QUOTE=MDR;1557052]Bob you coould talk about the negs in disguised terms, say enlarged neg with this and that density instead of digital negative and the positive handmade part doesn't seem to be a problem on APUG. To much knowledge and information is lost due to in this case stupid rules. It seems that we all benefit from this topic as it helps keep the medium alive.[/QUOTE]