Quote Originally Posted by ntenny View Post
Emulsion making has been high on my to-do list for several years now, but has never quite bubbled to the top. If I can manage to quit my day job, ship my kid off to college, and get the cleaning fairies to take care of the kitchen, I'm there! :-)

The one-day seminar at the Light Farm a few years back was enormously inspirational, and I'm sort of embarrassed that I never got around to following up on it, but one of these days. I wonder if there aren't a lot of people (well, "a lot" in relative terms) in a similar position, hanging back from saying anything because we have nothing to add to the discussion yet.

-NT
Nate:

That was a fun weekend. I had a great time. I'm glad you remember it fondly. Every year I think about doing it again, but can never get it pulled together (See, when I preach about organization, it's from embarrassing personal experience!) Next summer, if you come to Florence, drive up the road for the afternoon and visit. If you give me a head's up, maybe I can even organize something .