Quote Originally Posted by TheToadMen View Post
I got me today a box of 4x5" Fomapan 100 and ordered a box of Fomapan 100 in size 18x24 cm (almost 8x10" but not exactly) for my old Russian FKD plate camera in a local store in Maastricht, The Netherlands (Foto Rembrandt). A nice store with a lot of knowledge about analogue photography. They also had about 10 different types of B&W photo paper (Ilford and Fomaspeed) and in different sizes, many different developers (liquid and powder) and a lot of film. So I also got me a back of assorted paper, 120 roll films (Rollei, Agfa and Fomapan) and extra developer (Amaloco 74, Rodinal Oneshot and a Rollei C-41 kit).
I also got me about 5 rolls of expired Fuji color films $2.00 each and a new darkroom red light.

I had a good day

BTW: They had also some nice 2nd hand cameras, like a Zeiss Ikon rangefinder, old Canon, Nikon. Bronica, Mamiya 7 and Leica film cameras and many nice lenses.
Even a new Ilford Obscura Pinhole Camera 4x5" and many other nice analogue new stuff from Leicas to Holgas, film sheet holders, darkroom equipment, etc.
Also a 2nd hand Fuji X100 and Leica M9.
I thought about the Zeiss Ikon rangefinder for Euro 795, but don't really need it next to my Leica M7 ....

Attachment 75913
Where? You didn't mention where you got this stuff?

Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk